All about the Dan Pass - Brisbane To Sydney Hop On Hop Off Tour
Travel from Brisbane to Sydney via Spot X surf camp on this hop on hop off tour pass.
Hop on hop off means you can choose your own adventure on the East Coast. You can be flexible on this Brisbane to Sydney pass by stopping and staying in towns or destinations for a few days or weeks. Then get back on the tour and go a bit further. You do not have to complete the pass in a fixed time limit or with the same group of people the whole trip. It's up to you how long you take to do this East Coast trip maybe 3 weeks maybe 3 months.
You'll travel with fun, like-minded people, and meet our amazing drivers and guides. It's your choice, your way. Our Brisbane to Sydney tour departs often with a great mixture of international travelers on board. A perfect chance to make friends, see the East Coast of Australia and take your time to travel. We work with local operators and communities to create sustainable, authentic experiences with positive change for all. You can change your plans and itinerary. You can hop off in and stay longer at any of our stops along the way as you want for up to 12 months.
Dan Pass - Brisbane To Sydney Hop On Hop Off Tour Itinerary - 2 days
Brisbane (via the Gold Coast) to Byron Bay
We travel in our own Loka bus through Brisbane and Gold Coast, with pick-ups and drop offs. We stop for a walk at the Queensland/NSW border crossing at Danger Point to stretch our legs, and check out the view of one of Australia’s best surf spots Snapper Rock, before heading onto our night stop at Australia’s coolest surf town, Byron Bay.
Free Day in Byron Bay
Explore, learn to surf, party or relax and take in the laidback, hippy vibe. We recommend taking a walk to the lighthouse to view the Australian mainland’s most easterly point. Stay the night in Byron Bay, check out the Loka travel app for options.
Byron Bay (via Spot X) to Sydney
We are on the way back to Sydney. Hop off at Spot X if you want to learn to surf or just hang by the beach. We then express down to Sydney getting in early evening, we drop you off outside Wake Up hostel or Nomads.
|Tour code: DAN|
Important NotesThings you need to know about this tour
- You can break your journey at any of the stops through any of the travel days and just connect with a later Loka bus or rail departure (guided or unguided). You can book your own accommodation or your guide will book it for you, you will usually get a bed-only option (averaging $28 per person per night), a twin/double option (averaging $100 per room) or where, due to remoteness food has to be included, a bed and food option ($60 per person).
- Travel passes are valid for travel in one direction over a route with each travel sector only being able to be used once.
- Passes are valid for the person whose name they were originally issued in and are non-transferrable.
- Passes are valid for twelve months from the date of your departure.
- Travel is in 24 seat mini coaches between Brisbane and Sydney.
- There is a minimum of three departures per week over all routes.
- For specific departure days and times please see the Loka timetable on the pass pages.
- Accommodation and meals are not included in the pass price.