Southern Cross is a former Americas Cup yacht which now cruises the Whitsunday Islands on a great day trip for a maximum of 30 guests.
All about the 1 Day Whitsunday Bullet Beach and Snorkel Dive Tour
- Spend the day sailing around the Whitsundays. Visit Whitehaven Beach and snorkel this beautiful part of the world.
- Whitsunday Bullet is 14 meters in length, seats up to 40 passengers, has 3 crew and can cruise at 25 knots (46km). The vessel features a full sized toilet and washroom, seating for all guests, forward loading walkway to make it easy for you to access the beach, and a covered roof to provide you with plenty of shade from our Aussie sun.
- Highlights of this day tour around the Whitsundays are visiting the Hill Inlet Lookout, spending time on South Whitehaven Beach, and snorkeling at the North end of Whitsundays.
- You will pull on Whitsunday Island and take a walk to the renowned Hill Inlet Lookout, South Whitehaven Beach for a swim and to marvel at the white silica sands of the beach and time at the north end of Hook Island or Hayman Island for snorkeling.
- The Bullet is a fast cat that will speed you around the Whitsundays for an action-packed day tour. Whitsunday Bullet is the only day catamaran to offer scuba diving in the Whitsundays and promises guests the trip of a lifetime!
1 Day Whitsunday Bullet Beach and Snorkel Dive Tour Itinerary - 1 days
Whitsunday Bullet Day Trip
Courtesy pick-up included for guests from accommodation between 8:30 am and 8:45 am.
Departing at 9:00 am from Abell Point Marina, you'll head straight to Whitsunday Island, home to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout. Guests will enjoy a short bush walk up to the lookout to enjoy the world-famous views of the swirling sands below, taking the opportunity to grab some awesome photos. Afterwards, you'll make your way back to The Bullet to head to South Whitehaven, where you can enjoy a swim or relax on the soft silica sands that Whitehaven is known for.
The Bullet will bring you over the Whitehaven Beach, where you can walk up to Hill Inlet Lookout and see the famous swirling sands of the Whitsundays and the beautiful views of Hill Inlet. You'll also get to spend some time enjoying the pristine white sand of Southern Whitehaven, where you can experience uninterrupted stretches of beach. Take the opportunity to go for a swim in the calm, protected waters before getting back on board for your next adventure.
Next, you'll head to the north end of the Whitsunday Islands to meet up with the dive team for an optional scuba dive. You'll get the chance to see the sea life of the fringing reefs up close and explore the underwater world for an unforgettable experience. This amazing experience is ideal for both first time and certified divers, with an experienced crew and the beauty below the water waiting for you. Those who wish to stay above the surface can enjoy the nearest beach or can take time to snorkel in the surrounding reefs, with all their gear provided! Dives must be pre-booked in a package.
Guests will get the chance to snorkel in some of the most beautiful reefs in the world, right here in the heart of the Whitsundays! The Bullet will take you to the North end of Hook Island or Hayman Island, where scuba divers will meet up with the dive team, and snorkellers can check out the reefs from above. With abundant marine life and crystal clear waters, you will have a snorkelling experience unlike any other.
The Bullet will take you to meet our rendezvous vessel, The Tornado, where you'll be giving the chance to see the reefs below up close and personal. The Whitsunday Bullet is the only fast day cat in the Whitsundays that offers guests the chance to visit Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, snorkelling and scuba diving all in one day. Her speed allows you fill your day with exploring and adventure, rather than transit! Both certified and introductory divers are welcome. *Scuba divers must book in advance to guarantee a spot on rendezvous boat.
Around 3.30pm we will head back to Abell Point Marina, arriving at 4.30pm.
|Tour code: WSBullet|
Adult Day Trip (Travel from 1 Apr 2018- 31 Mar 2019)
Child Day Trip (Travel from 1 Apr 2017 - 31 Mar 2018)
Daily from Airlie Beach
Departure Location and Time: Whitsunday Bullet operates daily from Abell Point Marina, South End 'M' Arm at 9:30 am
Returns: 4:30 to 4:45pm.
Important NotesThings you need to know about this tour
Age restrictions: All Ages (Children 3+) With the Child Dive Ticket, the child must be a minimum of 12 years old.
Similar Tours to 1 Day Whitsunday Bullet Beach and Snorkel Dive Tour
The yacht Prima only takes a maximum of 12 people on board making it an intimate experience with a small group as you sail around the Whitsunday Islands. Snorkel among the breathtaking reefs and experience the thrill of sailing from one destination to the next. Visit Whitehaven Beach as well as all the other highlights in the marine park and around Hayman Island.
Eureka is a maxi yacht but also very comfortable with a smaller maximum group size of 15 people. Choose from single bunk or double accommodation.